Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Over due update.

So much has been going on in the Weathers' life over the past 3 months. I want to kick myself for not being a better blogger. I wonder if 20 years from now I will wonder why I went missing for 3 months???


God has been so good to us and we are thankful for how He has been working in our hearts. He has taken us to far places to show us His great plan. We are looking forward to the future with great hope and joy as we devote ourselves to ministry here in northeast Alabama. We are also very thankful for our incredible church, Grace Fellowship. There is honestly no other church like them. We are loved and cherished like family and vice versa. We are incredibly blessed to serve with some amazing people whom we adore.


So.... Moving forward. To July.


We have been on a little renovation kick these past few weeks. We have given our playroom a total re-haul. And boy, oh boy is it looking good!!!! This coming week.. they are going to build me my own private space for tutoring.      This has been a long time coming!   Right now, I am working with 16 students from all over Calhoun county and that list is growing!!! I am hoping to add a few homeschoolers this coming year.   I feel truly blessed to be able to work with such sweet children and parents.  


So... I'm going to leave you with "before" pics. I'm almost horrified to post these.  These pics were taken when we began the process.   It is super messy and very unorganized...so no judging....ok?   lol Y'all just won't believe the transformation that is happening right now! 

Yeah baby!!! I'll be back soon to post "after" pics.   Think....IKEA.  


1 comment:

  1. I had already forgotten how it looked before; glad you took pics! It's going to look great when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete